Monday, May 5, 2008

Unintentional Error

From: Baird, Michael (Mike dot mikebaird dot com)
Sent: Sat 5/03/08 8:36 PM
To: William Yates (williamyates@hotmail.com)

The danger of Ruark asking someone like me to popularize her anonymous blog on my morro-bay.com is that I'll disclose who she is and her e-mail, at least if not asked to keep it confidential otherwise.

From: William Yates [mailto:williamyates@hotmail.com] Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:26 PMTo: Baird, Michael

You published her name, but it's not on her blog. You know how I feel about anonymity from my latest entry. Who's Diogenes anyway? (That's a rhetorical question; I do know who he was.)”

First, having never blogged before, I was not aware my name would not appear. Therefore, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cathleen Ruark. Additional information about me is available in my profile. I hope that clears that matter up.

1 comment:

Mike Baird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.